Chartashia is a graduate from East Saint Louis Lincoln Senior High School May, 1994 and currently holds a Program Specialist position with Arapahoe County. She is a dedicated member of For His Glory Christian Fellowship Church under the Pastoral leadership of Tom and Anitha Jones. She is active with the nursing home ministry, the Women empowerment ministry, the hospitality ministry, and the Greeter ministry.
In April 1996, while married, she moved to Colorado and three years later was blessed with her one and only child, Donnell Alexander Jr. He brought another life change and a whole bunch of experiences to her life. As a mom, she is very active and supportive in his education, decision making, and future endeavors to come; and as a result, he is now on his way to becoming a High School Graduate, class of May 2017. She divorced in 2002 and has been living out her dreams; building new friendships while pursuing higher education.
- May, 1995, diploma in Computer Systems Operations at Sanford Brown College
- Associates degree in Applied Science and Management in 2004 from Community College of Aurora
- Published in the Biltmore Who’s Who among Executive Professionals in the 2001 Edition
- Alumni of Regis University published in2015
- Executive Leadership Certification/ Emphasis in Human Resources May 2013
- Masters Organizational Leadership December 2012
- Strategic Human Resource Integration Certification December 2012
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration/Emphasis in Management July 2012
- Currently the Secretary of the NAACP adult chapter in Aurora Colorado and supports many other roles within the organization
- Co-chair of the MLK committee
- A member on the Race Forum committee with the City of Aurora
- Volunteers with the Struggle of Love foundation (feeding the homeless; back pack give away; Taste of Colorado, and many other community needs)
- Founder and President of Touch& Go Ladies (TGL), a social group started in 2009 with 7 members on board
Working on her business to be launched, Coaching with Results. She has completed several workshops for Teens ages 13-18. She successfully launched two workshops in East St. Louis, IL and one in Aurora, Colorado for the NAACP Youth committee. Stay tuned for future workshops.
- S Prev